Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pats Peak, A New Season!

   Pats Peak is open and snow is on the mountain! It was a slow start unfortunately--I mean considering we had more snow in one day of October then in the entire last two months of 2011--but none the less its started.

   The season opener video was something I was looking forward to do, and I was very happy with the end result. It was a good success on Pats Peak Facebook page as well, so maybe that had something to do with it. Like I said, there wasn't much snow around, only a few trails were even open so I had to shoot around that, but overall you can tell everyone was excited for the doors to the new ski season to be open.



   There are a few more videos worth mentioning from this season, a few months ago they had their Octoberfest festival complete with chainsaw sculptures, oom-pah bands and a Civil War reenactment, not to mention a ski sale, beer and horse-drawn skiers! The other video is of the day after Christmas, and the first day of night skiing and I also plan on making a trip up to the Peak again tomorrow to work on a new one. Hope you enjoy the videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment